This Website is operated by Hitachi Transport System (Australia) Pty. Ltd. (hereinafter “TSAU”). By using this Website, it is assumed that you agree to the following conditions of use. Please note that these conditions are subject to change. Checking the latest condition is highly recommended.
Some parts of this Website are operated by various departments within TSAU. This Website also contains links to other websites operated by TSAU. Please be aware that you must also agree to the conditions of use stipulated in those parts and other websites.
The copyright to all contents on this Website (documents, diagrams, images and photos) belongs to TSAU. Unless specifically prohibited, you may print out paper copies of the contents on this Website only for non-commercial and internal viewing. With the exception of the above, TSAU reserves all rights to this property, based on its copyrights, patent rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Note, however, that if separate conditions of use are listed for individual content, or links made to such content, those conditions of use have priority.
Hitachi Transport System (Australia) Pty. Ltd.’s Logo and Hitachi Transport System’s Stripe mark on this Website are our trademark and service mark. If you have any questions about them, please contact us:
Company name logo mark
Hitachi Transport System’s Stripe mark
Documents and their contents
TSAU makes no warranties whatsoever as to the documents on this Website or their contents. TSAU has made all reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on this Website, however TSAU bears no liability for any errors or omissions that may be contained therein. Also note that the documents on this Website are subject to change without notice.
Eligible countries for products and service
The information provided on this Website pertains to products and services offered inside Australia. The products and services described on this Website can only be purchased or acquired by residents of Australia. Note, however, that if separate eligible countries are listed for individual content, or links made to such content, that information has priority.
Update of information and their contents
Any information posted on this Website is current as of the time of posting. Note that information may change after it has been posted on the Website.
Links to this Website
You are free to post a link to this Website on your website, but only to the top page. Please comply with the following precautions when doing so.
If you have any questions regarding links to other pages, please contact us:
Precautions about links
- Please stipulate our Company name.
- You are kindly requested not to use our Logos.
- Please ensure that this Website opens in a separate window and please make it clear that the Website is of Hitachi Transport System (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
- Linking to this Website is not permitted if any of the following is the case.
- If the website linking to this Website violates the rights of the Company and the third party.
- If the website linking to this Website leads to misunderstanding, misconception and inconvenience.
- If the website linking to this Website is deleterious to public order and morals.
- If the website linking to this Website contains illegal or potentially illegal expressions and contents regarding illegal or potentially illegal activities.
- If the link is judged by the Company to be inappropriate for any other reason. TSAU may request deletion of the link if the aforementioned precautions mentioned are not complied. In such cases, the link must be removed immediately.
Trademarks of other companies
Adobe and the Adobe Logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Microsoft and Windows Media are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation (US) in the United States and other countries.
Other company and product names listed on this site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Please note, however, if separate trademarks are indicated for individual content or links made to such content, that information has priority.
Governing law and legal jurisdiction
If you have any questions about site policy of this Website, please contact us: